vendredi 24 janvier 2014

Dahlia and friends - Day 24

ACRYLIC  -  5  X  7  INCHES
DAHLIA AND FRIENDS
ON CANVAS
 
Juste une semaine encore à peindre tous les jours!  Hourra pour les photos prises l'été dernier! 

Only one week of Leslie Saeta 's challenge left.  Hurray for those pictures I took last summer!

16 commentaires:

Lorraine Brown a dit…

Bright and Summery a great addition to your January collection

Celia Blanco a dit…

It's a treat for us! Beautiful explosion of color!
Almost there Helen, we can do this!

Simonne's fantasiestudio a dit…

Deze dalia is prachtig geschilderd, brengt de zomer terug in herinnering....
groetjes,
Simonne

myra anderson a dit…

beautiful!

weekend et coup de brosse a dit…

J'adore ces couleurs orangées, quelle énergie !
Have a lovely weekend.
Gros bisous

Autumn Leaves a dit…

Bright and beautiful, just like you, Helen! Some of my comments are not appearing. Hope you are getting them!

Carol Blackburn a dit…

Lovely bouquet Helen. Enjoy your day!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Nicely said Lorraine! I think we can now think of our many paintings as a real collection. ;)

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Celia, one more lap to go. Thanks !

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Simonne! Thanks so much for your comment. Greetings to you.

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Myra, I think I'll need a beauty rest for my hands when this challenge is over. :)

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Bon weekend Cath, merci et gros bisous

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Sherry! Yes, yes I got your comments. I'm just runnning around wildly these days. Will write to you this weekend. xx

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Carol, thanks and have a great weekend!

Debbie Nolan a dit…

Helen - very pretty. I am so glad you are painting flowers. You are wonderful with them and beside all that they brighten the winter for me. So glad you are coming down to the end of the challenge...bet you are feeling good that you have accomplished this feat! Have a great weekend.

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Debbie! This month was a month for experimenting a bit of everything. We'll see where this leads me. Have a great day!