jeudi 18 septembre 2014

Day 18 - Scottish girl with a red hat

ACRYLIC ON CANVAS PAPER  -  9  X   12  INCHES
SCOTTISH GIRL WITH A RED HAT
 


-   I 've always loved red hats and wear one on special occasions.  This is an important day for a Scottish girl.   I don't read paper, but I'm not deaf.  :)

-  J'ai toujours aimé les chapeaux rouges .  C'est un jour spécial pour cette jeune fille écossaise .  Je ne lis pas les journeaux mais, je ne suis pas sourd.





CLOSE UP

9 commentaires:

Polly Birchall a dit…

I love your Scottish lady in red.

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Polly, xx

martine paquet a dit…

Joli portrait, Helen!

Lorraine Brown a dit…

Love it! and perfect timing

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Merci Martine! J'aime bien faire un portrait de temps à autre. Beau temps frette ce matin! Brr, Bisous

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Lorraine! Ha! Ha! The timing couldn't be better. Have a lovely day Lorraine.

Jane a dit…

I love portraits with a hat , and this is terrific , very pretty ! Have a nice week. xx

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Jane! You have no idea of the pleasure I had with this girl, creating her a model dress and adding a necklace. Great fun!

Debbie Nolan a dit…

Ah Helen - just wonderful portrait and love that red hat...I would wear it for sure.