dimanche 11 septembre 2016

Day 11 - Two sisters

DAY  11  -  TWO SISTERS
Leslie Saeta's September Challenge
PENCIL AND ACRYLIC
ON TERRASKIN PAPER
6 1/2  X  9 1/2 INCHES 
I was looking through my photos for subjects when I found this scene of two lovely sisters posing together.  It appealed to me,  I thought they looked so happy to be together.  ( From my sketchbook)

En fouillant parmi des photos, j'ai vu celle-ci de deux jolies soeurs posées côte à côte.  La scène m'a plu tout de suite, elles semblaient si heureuses d'être ensemble.( De mon sketchbook)

4 commentaires:

Simonne's fantasiestudio a dit…

Helen, dit doet me denken aan mijn kindertijd, wij waren ook met twee zussen....
Zonnige groetjes van Simonne

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Lovely moments then Simonne!...I'm glad to bring back that memory then... Thanks Simonne, have a nice week .Bisous

Jane a dit…

It's a great subject and a lovely attitude . I really like your various subjects , can't be easy to find good stuff when you do a painting a day , but you are doing so well !

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Jane! I'm not out of subjects for now, but I realise 30 days are a lot of paintings to do. I'm trying not to think about it. Have a lovely week, Hugs