mercredi 7 septembre 2016

Day 7 - Nothing like pottery

DAY 7  -  NOTHING LIKE POTTERY
Leslie Saeta's September Challenge
ON TERRASKIN PAPER
PENCIL AND ACRYLIC
ABOUT  9 1/2  X  13 1/2 INCHES 
Still practicing on that particular type of paper!  This painting is a mix of pencil drawing and acrylic.  I wanted to leave some empty spaces so I could see some lines and I used a friend as a model..., I wonder if she'll see the resemblance.  She's a real potter.

Toujours sur ce papier très particulier indiqué sous la photo!  Cette peinture est un mélange de dessin au crayon et d'acrylique. Je voulais laisser des espaces libres pour voir des lignes du dessin.  C'est une amie avec qui je fais parfois de la poterie qui m'a servie de modèle.  Je me demande si elle se reconnaîtra!...

6 commentaires:

martine paquet a dit…

Quel beau sourire!
Es-tu toujours aussi matinale, Helen?

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Je crains que oui! Quand je peins beaucoup comme c'est le cas présentement, on dirait que ma tête est si pleine que j'ai moins besoin de sommeil. Quelques heures et pouf, ce cerveau recommence à fonctionner à plein régime. Mais attends voir en octobre!!! Haaa...alors le loir! lol

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com a dit…

I really like the choices you made of where to leave the paper white.
I also enjoyed going back and seeing the beautiful florals you have been doing.
I have a fav for sure.

Jane a dit…

Love the subject and the sweet smile, If I didn't know she was a friend of yours I would have thought of a publicity from the 50ies. There is this vintage air about it. Your flowers below are awesome, love the bold colors.

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Julie! So glad to read your comment, thanks!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Jane! I believe you're right, she does look like some familiar publicity, lol, lol.