jeudi 21 septembre 2017

Septembre - Jour 21

ACRYLIC  -  14  X  18 INCHES
BEGINNING OF SEASON
 Je suis sortie ce matin et dejà çà sent l'automne, une odeur de terre chaude, de tiges desséchées . Alors, voici une peinture pour me propulser dans l'atmosphère de cette nouvelle saison qui commence.

I was outside this morning and I noticed the change in the weather right away, an odor of  fall settling in. So, here is a painting to bring myself in the mood of this new season beginning. 

5 commentaires:

Chris Lally a dit…

Your painting makes me feel the change in the weather!
It's a beauty, Helen!!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thank you Chris, much appreciated!

Helen H Trachy a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
laurelle a dit…

Belle capture de l'ambiance de la saison changeante!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Merci Laurelle, bonne journée!