dimanche 29 janvier 2017

I like faces - Day 29

I LIKE FACES  -  DAY  29
PAPER SIZE  12  X  16  INCHES
Aujourd'hui, j'ai choisi de travailler d'après une photo de la fille aînée d'une  amie de longue date. J'ai utilisé un papier pour aquarelle au lieu d'un papier pour pastel. Mauvaise idée, le papier s'est joliment  sali !

Today,  I chose to work from a picture of the eldest daughter of an old friend of mine. I used by mistake, a waterpainting paper instead of a pastel one. Bad idea, because the paper got really dirty!

4 commentaires:

martine paquet a dit…

Tu as peint de bien beaux grands yeux... verts !
Plus qu'un jour chère Helen! Bon dimanche !

Chris Lally a dit…

I would never have guessed that you used a different paper. The result is just as stunning as if you had used pastel paper!
One to go...

Helen H Trachy a dit…

HÉ oui! C'est la fin ...déjà!☺️

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Yes,it's closing time....for the moment! Lol