samedi 1 juillet 2017

A new face



PASTEL -  14  X  17  INCHES 

A new little face in the family, a boy full of life with wondering blue eyes!  Such a joy for everyone and myself! I used pastel for this  painting.

Un nouveau visage dans la famille, un petit garçon aux yeux bleus l'air déjà espiègle!  Du pur bonheur pour tout le monde et moi ,nouvelle grand_maman! Fait au pastel.

13 commentaires:

Chris Lally a dit…

It's easy to tell that this portrait was painted with love! It is just beautiful, Helen!
Oh, and those eyes! That dimple! He looks like quite a character!!

Judy a dit…

What a great portrait, Helen! His blue eyes are fabulous, and I love the dimple in his cheek!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Chris, hé la a real sweetie! Hugs

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Judy, take care!

Jane a dit…

What a lovely little boy, you did a great portrait, a true little 'charmeur ' with those blue eyes and the dimple :-))

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Jane! Have a great week and happy painting!



Carol Blackburn a dit…

Oh so adorable, Helen! I bet he will bring tons of joy to the family. Enjoy your day!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thank you Carol! . I had forgotten that wonderful smell and soft skin. I am lucky, I can see him every week or so, and I'm not sure who' s the spoiled one here, the baby or me!☺️Hugs

hmuxo a dit…

A very handsome boy Helen!!!! The first thing I saw was the dimple!!!! Love it and those eyes!!!!!! Great portrait....more please!!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Hilda! I do love drawing faces....Certains are more inspiring though! Huga

Debbie Nolan a dit…

Dear Helen - what a fantastic portrait of your grandson. It appears to me that you captured his sweetness. Love it friend. Hope you have a beautiful day. Hugs!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Debbie, it will be a gift for a very special person ! Hugs

Fabienne a dit…

Ma chère Helen, très joli portrait, adorable et plein de tendresse.
Je t'embrasse.