samedi 3 février 2018

February Painting Challenge - Day 3


Une tète que j'aimais bien, l'acteur Peter Ustinov. Faite au crayon Bruynzel et un peu de couleur d'aquarelle.

A portrait of Peter Ustinov, an actor I used to watch and liked very much. Drawn with my Bruynzel crayon and come waterpaint.

9 commentaires:

Carol Blackburn a dit…

I see you are keeping up with your challenge as I knew you would. I like the violet eyes. Now is he one of the rare people who really has violet eyes or is it just a reflection of his garment? Will we ever know for sure? Have a blessed day.

martine paquet a dit…

Ah ce que j'aime ce portrait! Il lui ressemble tellement! Tu as réussi la ressemblance avec l'acteur mais aussi avec Néron le personnage romain qu'il a incarné dans sa jeunesse.

Chris Lally a dit…

Day 3 was a good painting day, Helen! Great portrait. I liked him, too.

Debbie Nolan a dit…

Dear Helen - just catching up with your previous posts. Love seeing your wonderful portraits. Good luck with your 30 day challenge. February is a good month for this type of artistic endeavors. Will be looking in to see all your beautiful art friend. Hugs!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Carol! I think it’s all wishful thinking ......lol. Have a great weekend Carol!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Je suis contente que tu reconnaisses le personnage Martine, bisous.

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Chris, I just love crayons. Happy painting.

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Debbie, thanks for your comment and being such a good friend! Bless you.

Sheila a dit…

Knew him right off! He was wonderful wasn't he ;)