mardi 13 août 2013

Tout léger

CARTE DE SOUHAITS
AQUARELLE - 5 X 7 POUCES
TOUT LÉGER - SOLD
Un bouquet à l'aquarelle sur papier Fabriano, à partir d'un ZOOM du dernier bouquet fait à l'acrylique.  Manque d'imagination ou belle façon d'étirer le plaisir! .

A water painting on Fabriano paper made from a Zoom of my last bouquet in acrylic.   Lack of imagination or a  nice way to extend the fun!

 

18 commentaires:

Debbie Nolan a dit…

Helen - whether it was lack of inspiration or not - very lovely - also shows what a work looks like in two different mediums - both having much beauty. Thanks for sharing my friend...have a great day.

Margarita a dit…

J'adore cet effet du zoom que tu as choisi pour la composition, Helen. D'une part J'aime la fraîcheur de cette aquarelle, sa transparence, l'intensité et pureté de ses couleurs, d'autre, j'aime la douceur et cette qualité crémeuse de la peinture original. Heureusement il ne faut pas choisir. On peut profiter toutes les deux!

Gros bisous

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Debbie, working with water is so different than working with oil or acrylic. I started aquarella last year and I could slap myself for not really trying it before. Thanks!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

C'est tout à fait différent, n'est-ce pas Margarita! J'ai le goût de renouveler l'expérience pour voir où cette avenue peut me conduire. Bisous

Celia Blanco a dit…

Hi Helen! Your watercolor is beautiful and I love the tranlucent color! I think it is a natural process to want to keep exploring a subject and shows your focus and curiosity.

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Celia, I appreciate your comment.

Linda Roth a dit…

Helen, both renditions impart a different feeling. Both are viable. Both are beautiful.

myra anderson a dit…

these are absolutely beautiful!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Myra`, thanks for your comment.

Autumn Leaves a dit…

Lovely colors and I go with a nice way to extend the fun.

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Linda, I'm glad you like them both.

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Sherry, glad you agree about the fun thing. :)
Art can be very demanding but also a lot of fun.

Judy a dit…

Both versions look beautiful!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Judy, I value your opinion.

hmuxo a dit…

These two bouquets are beautiful, Helen!!! Its wonderful seeing both mediums...Love them.!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Hilda, I'm grateful for your comment.

Maga Fabler a dit…

Very interesting composition. Both version are really good. Well done, Helen!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks for your visit Mag!