vendredi 27 juin 2014

On the road


PASTEL  9  X  12  INCHES
ON THE ROAD
J'aime les routes, les petites surtout, les chemins de campagne!  J'ai hâte au prochain tournant, hâte d'arriver en haut de la butte pour voir ce qui m'attend de l'autre côté. Il y a toujours cet inconnu à découvir.

I like roads,  specially country roads!  I always look forward to the next bend and when I get over the top of the hill, I find it so exciting to enjoy a new landscape.  Always a new discovery in the air!

21 commentaires:

Judy a dit…

Beautiful, Helen! I love country roads too!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Judy, thanks for writing! :)

Margarita a dit…

Très poétique ce paysage, il y a dans lui une lumière,une douceur, une ambiance qui me semblent d'espoir, Helen.

Abrazotes

hmuxo a dit…

I love all the colors in this country road, Helen..!! Wonderful
piece!!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

J'ai utilisé des couleurs chaudes pour cette peinture, Margarita. C'est ce que j'avais le plus dans ma boîte de pastels. Aujourd'hui j'ai acheté une nouvelle boîte avec 24 couleurs. Du plaisir pour les prochaines semaine! Bisous.

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Hilda, I haven't done a landscape in a long time. I might do another one. Have a good weekend!

Celia Blanco a dit…

It pulls your eye into the landscape and your colors are exquisite! Have a wonderful weekend, Helen!

Jane a dit…

I love how you played with colors here and didn't keep to the 'sky is blue and grass is green' concept . Very striking with a gorgeous light !

Autumn Leaves a dit…

This is certainly a beautiful landscape, Helen! I'm with you on the discovering new beauties in the world around us!

Simonne's fantasiestudio a dit…

Helen, je hebt je tekst goed in beeld gebracht, prachtig.
groetjes,
Simonne

Simonne's fantasiestudio a dit…

Helen, je hebt je tekst mooi in beeld gebracht vind ik.
groetjes,
Simonne

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Celia, have a good time too!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

I'm glad you appreciate Jane. I.m realy experimenting with these soft pastels. Ciao!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Sherry thanks! Hope everything's good with you. :) Hugs

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Simonne! I find country roads kind of poetic, don't you? Groetjes

Lorraine Brown a dit…

so nice Helen, I love going down a country road I have never been on before

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Lorraine, have a beautiful week! :)

Polly Birchall a dit…

I wouldn't mind walking down that lovely lane and seeing what is round the corner. Looks warm and welcoming

Debbie Nolan a dit…

Helen - just look what you discovered - very beautiful. I didn't realize you worked in pastels too. Such talent you have my dear friend. Hope you have a great week.

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Polly! Hugs :)

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Debbie, this is so new for me. I saw some demos on u tube and thought I'd give it a try. So many colorful chalks to choose from, it appeals to the child in me. Hope you're having a nice summer! :)