mercredi 21 septembre 2016

Day 21 - Floral pirouette


DAY 21  -  FLORAL PIROUETTE
Leslie Saeta's September Challenge
ACRYLIC ON 
TERRASKIN PAPER
6 1/2  X  9  1/2 INCHES
A young girl of 14 years old made this floral piece of jewelry, one of many .  I bought it at a yard sale and I was so happy to see  her face when I made my purchase.   I was her first customer...but not the last, I'm sure!

C'est une jeune fille de 14 ans qui a fait ce petit bijou fleuri, un parmi plusieurs.  Je l'ai acheté à une vente trottoir et j'étais la première vraie cliente de cette jeune demoiselle. Quel plaisir de voir son visage réjouie, mais je suis sûre qu'elle a dû avoir plein d'autres acheteurs!

2 commentaires:

Celia Blanco a dit…

You are doing wonderful work Helen! I enjoyed catching up with all of your posts!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Celia! I'm having a really good time this month, much more than in january. I was way over my head in that Challenge ,not well préparés at all. Happy painting!