mardi 23 septembre 2014

Day 23 - I love apples

       
ACRYLIC  -  5  X  5  INCHES
I LOVE APPLES 
-  I'm sure you didn't know cats love apples.  Ho yes, the smell  specially apple pies is enough to get a cat go bezerk.  But the best is the odor that you find in an orchard with all those apples lying around.  A paradise for cats.  You don't believe me!!!  Well, I know it's true and that's that!

-Vous ne saviez pas que les chats aiment beaucoup les pommes.  Spécialement l'odeur de la tarte aux pommes quand elle cuit.  C'est assez pour le rendre fou!  Mais, la senteur la plus agréable est celle que l'on retrouve dans le verger, où les pommes tombées s'entassent un peu partout..  Un paradis pour les chats!  Vous semblez sceptiques?  En tous cas, c'est la vérité, point c'est tout! 

10 commentaires:

martine paquet a dit…

J'aime bien tes pommes, Helen.
Et ton texte me rappelle un beau verger de mon enfance! Les odeurs mais aussi le goût et la texture craquante de ces pommes qu'on ne retrouve plus !
Plus qu'une semaine au défi...Bonne peinture!

Autumn Leaves a dit…

Your brush strokes on the apples themselves lend beautifully to the realism of an apple skin. I believe you!

Carol Blackburn a dit…

Very delicious-looking!

Debbie Nolan a dit…

Helen - these certainly look good enough to eat. Love the high lights you caught. Makes them seem like they are hanging in the sunshine. As for cats liking apples - will have to see if my putty boys do!! Have a simply wonderful day.

Jane a dit…

Very appetizing red apples...Snow White wouldn't be able to resist :-) I love apples too, 'Fuji' apples are just the best !

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Merc Martine et bonne continuation à toi aussi. J'avoue commencer à manquer de jus! :) xx

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Sherry! I didn't have time to write to you on your latest post. I'll be back in a few days...Take care. Hugs

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Carol! I'm sure you have plenty of those apples too.

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Debbie! As you know cats so well, I'm sure you know they're always right! Right? :)

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Jane! I saw some FUJI apples but never tried them. Next time, I will. Here we grow mostly McIntosh, Lobo and Cortland. xx