lundi 8 septembre 2014

Day 9 - Portrait

                                  

SKETCH  OF GIUSEPPE VERDI
9  X  12  INCHES
  

- Here's a sketch of Giuseppe Verdi done with a Conte crayon 2B.  No flower here!

- Voici un sketch de Giuseppe Verdi dessiné avec un crayon Conte 2B.  Pas de fleur ici!|

11 commentaires:

Carol Blackburn a dit…

Very nicely done Helen. :)

hmuxo a dit…

Excellent portrait, Helen!! Wonderful work....

Autumn Leaves a dit…

I always love when you do portraits, Helen!! This is wonderful!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi there! Thanks lot for your appreciation and support. Have a good day. :0

martine paquet a dit…

Très beau portrait, Helen!

Debbie Nolan a dit…

Helen - certainly don't need a flower either - wonderful portrait. You are so very talented. Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely day.

myra anderson a dit…

wow! what a great portrait!

Celia Blanco a dit…

I thought he looked familiar, great work on the challenge Helen! I love all your works so far!

Jane a dit…

There's a great depth in his eyes, you caught that beautifully !

Linda Roth a dit…

Your portrait has such a nice, original character to it. Very enticing.

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi everyone! I wish to thank you all for your comments. As you can imagine, I have little time left in a day when I'm finished with my everyday routine and painting or sketching for this challenge. I'm really happy to get all your support. Hugs to aall of you.