vendredi 20 septembre 2013

Lavender field - Day 20

AQUARELLA  -  5 X 7 INCHES
SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY CARD
ON FABRIANO PAPER
LAVENDER FIELD  -   SOLD
Non, ce n'est pas la lavande de mon jardin!  C'est de la lavande qui pousse dans le champ de mes rêves. Elle est odorante avec des teintes rosées  et donne les plus beaux sachets pour mettre dans les tiroirs de lingerie.

No, it's not  lavender from my garden,  but the one growing in the field of my dreams.  It smells  so good and you can see pink flashing here and there.  Lavender sachets is a must in lingerie drawers. 

16 commentaires:

hmuxo a dit…

These lavenders are so beautiful..
you're having wonderful dreams, Helen. When I went to the lavender Farm, the smell was so amazing...they had just cut the plants!! Wonderful work!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

You're so encouraging Hila! Thanks. Have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown a dit…

20 days! It's been going by quickly, hasn't it? I admire your dedication and all the wonderful paintings you've done this month!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks for dropping by Katherine! It is really a demanding challenge and I salute all the artists out there, who have been painting day after day!

Maggie Ruley a dit…

Love those touches of pinks against the warm and cool greens.

Judy a dit…

I can smell them here! Lovely painting!

Autumn Leaves a dit…

I'd sure love to walk through this field myself. I imagine it smells so heavenly!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Maggie! You're doing great in this challenge.

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thank you Judy, I'm glad you like the painting.

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Hi Sherry! I can imagine you taking a walk and sniffing all around. :) Have a great weekend Sherry!

Maga Fabler a dit…

Now joyful lavender! Beautiful, Helen!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Thanks Maga!

Jane a dit…

Lovely and fresh lavenders, wouldn't it be nice to have a garden full of them ! Have a nice weekend.

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Jane, it would be nice indeed! Have a wonderful weekend! Bisous

cath a dit…

Tes couleurs jouent sur le papier comme les notes sur le clavier!!
Tes accords sont réussis, j'aime ton travail!!!

Helen H Trachy a dit…

Un gros merci Cath! xx